Wednesday, July 15, 2009


I am quickly learning what it means to be free. Our theme verse this summer is Galatians 5:13-14. God is challenging me hardcore to really experience that and live that to the fullest. I have been able to share my story with over 200 people in just 3 weeks. Yet, I still struggle with this problem of living freely. I'm really starting to understand it.

I get to see Jacob in t-minus 48 hours. First time in 2 months which is far too long.
Then I get to see my family the weekend after that. Life is good. :)

My staff I'm working with this summer is amazing. God has blessed me in numerous areas. I don't even know where to begin.

So much is running through my mind right now. That is why this post is so scatter brained and random. I have 2 mins left of my 2 hour break. Youth will be back in 1 min. I better enjoy that silence I have.

Ciao,
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy/proud for/of you! I can only imagine how you are impacting the people you meet! i hope that you and jake had a fabulous time together and that you are enjoying time with your family! i miss you and i can't wait to hear all your stories!

    ReplyDelete